With so many beaches to explore and enjoy from the Southern coasts of England to the most Northern in Scotland and many in-between, which is your favourite?
It obviously depends on where you live and how far you are wanting to travel to a beach whether it be just for the day, a few days break or even a two week holiday.
Here is a list, and by no means all! of some you may have visited or are thinking about.
- Gower Coast with it’s beautiful beaches such as Rhossili,
- Porthcuno, Watergate Bay, Newquay In Cornwall
- Fistral Beach, Newquay
- Porthminster St Ives
- Scolt Head in Norfolk
- Wells/Holkham in Norfolk
- Taunton Sands in North Devon
- Blackpool Sands South West Of Dartmouth
- Studland Bay in Dorset
- Compton Bay in the Isle of Wight
- West Wittering Sussex
- Walberswick in Suffolk
- Luskentyre – Isle of Harris
- Weymouth Beach
- Bournemouth Beach
So which is your favourite, I would love to hear from you and be able to share with others too.